Monday, October 15, 2007

Taking a Different Tack

Just a short note here about a digression in the venture.

I decided not to clutter this particular blog with the patterns and such I intend to create and make available online. As a result, I determined the best course of action was to create a second blog, Six Degrees Arts, that will contain that type of information. Life Less Blordinary will continue to be the primary blog for my general rambling and photo publishing and talking about not much at all. And, I'll announce here when I have released new patterns on the second blog. Over on the righthand side, at the top, is a quick link to the Six Degrees blog, where you can find any patterns I might have available.

At this point, there's only one: my Easy Peasy Yoga - Pilates Socks. If you go there, you'll find the pattern, and it's also listed on Ravelry.

Keep your eyes peeled for more!

No comments: