Thursday, July 26, 2007

Suicide is Painless

Attention all personnel!

At 2:30 a.m., after posting about the
shawl for Dion, I decided I really didn't like it. Actually, I decided it was quite ugly, and I didn't want to knit another stitch of it. By the light of late night TV, I frogged and began reknitting in a slightly different configuration. I was up until 5, when my eyelids refused to cooperate any further.

Lucked out at the LYS, where they had some of the
Blue Sky Alpaca and Silk in the same dye lot as the skein I have. Someone up there is looking out for me.

It's 9:45 p.m., and I will NOT go to sleep until this thing is complete. Tomorrow is reserved for soaking and blocking.

More details and photos tomorrow, if all goes well.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.