Saturday, November 03, 2007

An Evening With Harry and Jack

Halloween has come and gone, and the boys (all three of them) had a jolly good time. In some ways, I miss the days when I decided the costumes the boys, yet it's always fun with my kids. This year, they were pretty 'normal' in their choices, but we did it our way. GLB decided to be Harry Potter, and he's complete with a 2/3rds complete scarf. There's some interesting pinning going on under that scarf. If it weren't such a dull knit, I probably would have finished. Or maybe not.


MUC has talked about Captain Jack Sparrow for months now. He stuck it through, and we did it our way, complete with beard and drawn-on mustache. And khol around the eyes. He enjoyed it so much, I found him in front of the bathroom mirror tonight, reapplying his facial hair with my good eye pencils.


Necropolis enjoys scaring the snot out of the neighborhood children, so he gets candy duty while I tour the neighborhood with the boys. We made it a quick night, all in all, but have a boatload of candy that will probably last us until next summer.


No comments: