Monday, November 05, 2007

NaNoBlah Blah Blah

I don’t know why I thought doing NaNoBloMo was a good move for me. Who am I kidding. I can’t half remember what day it is, and before I know it, the day is gone and the last think I want to do is get up just to post to the blog. And, for me, it would be more NaNoBlahBlahBlahMo, since the pressure of daily posts makes everything but total inanities run fleeing from my brain. Of course, the argument could be made that what I write in here is total inanities anyway. Can’t argue with that.

At any rate, I thought I’d devote this to why I need a better camera. Or, more correctly, just imagine what I could do with the proper equipment (and training, but that’s another issue).

Recently, our fair Garden City had an airshow, and part of MUC’s scout stuff was to attend this. We decided to make it a family day, and all of us tagged along. GLB and I just roamed around and took pictures when the scouting got too tedious.

We also have a much older digital point and shoot that sucks all the energy from 2 AA batteries in about 10 pictures, and MUC has claimed it as his own. He thought he was just too much, being there with his own camera. He took some photos of his own, and I loaded them to Flickr for the sake of argument. He thinks he’s hot stuff now. These are his.

This one is my favorite. I know it's probably a fluke that GLB's in the pic at the far left, but I think it's just a really cool shot.

No comments: