Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wild Horses Couldn’t Drag Me Away

That’s my favorite Rolling Stones song. What does it have to do with the post? Not a lot. I heard the song on the radio, and it’s in my head now.

I am around. I’m knitting like a fiend for the holidays. Chances are, if you’re friend or family expecting a gift from me, it’s probably going to be something knitted, assuming I don’t run out of time. I’ve gotten quite a bit done, and I’ll be taking better photos and showing them here. Some are of my own design, some are patterns. The pictures shown are of the scarf pattern “Branching Out” from knitty.com. It’s fairly safe to show on the blog, since it’s probably going to Things 1 and 2’s teachers.



Hopefully, I’ll get more done over the weekend. Look for more progress.

No comments: